Open Events 2020
|Monday 19 October|
|Tuesday 20 October|
|Wednesday 21 October|
|Thursday 22 October|
|Tuesday 27 October (09:00 - 14:00)|
We are excited to welcome you to The Archbishop’s School and have arranged a series of Covid compliant events for you to attend, so that you can experience first-hand our vibrant and caring Christian community.
This year, due to Covid-19 restrictions, our usual Open Evening event has been revised to ensure the safety of students, staff and visitors whilst on the school site.
In order to comply with current guidance, we will be operating an advanced booking system at staggered intervals to manage visitor numbers and maintain safe, social distancing. The maximum number of visitors in a group will be six. Please do not arrive too early, as we will be unable to admit you and waiting areas will be outside.
You can book a time slot by using the calendar at the bottom of the page. Simply select the date and click 'register now!' to go to the Eventbrite website, once page is loaded click Register , choose one of the available time slots, click Register again to enter your first name, surname and the email address and click Register button once more to confirm booking
- You must book a time slot in advance. Unfortunately, if you don't book, you will not be able to take a tour.
- Please only book one of the events per family to allow others to view the school.
- Please bring a face mask or covering, as we request you wear this whilst touring the school site.
- Please bring a smartphone with you as you will be required to scan the NHS Covid 19 app QR code to check in.
- Due to the current situation, please only book for the number of people who actually need to see the school. Ideally this would be the Year 6 student and one parent/carer. However we do recognise that some families have child care issues and will therefore need to bring siblings along to the event but please make sure you include all people attending the event from your family when booking the number of tour places.
- Unfortunately, if you miss your time slot we will not be able to accommodate late arrivals.
- We will send a booking confirmation by email. Please make sure you fill in your correct email address when you book to ensure you receive your confirmation email. This is also a requirement of the track and trace system.
- Please ensure you bring your tickets with you on the day. These will be attached to the booking confirmation email you receive. Each ticket contains a unique QR code which will be required when arriving at the school.
- If you would like an informal discussion with our SENCO prior to booking a tour, please email your request and your contact details to the SEND Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org .